TREE STUMP GRINDING
We grind unwanted tree stumps to dust. Those pesky stumps take up valuable space in your property and they don’t look very attractive.
Grinding those tree stumps to below ground level frees up valuable space for sowing lawns, planting other plants, building a patio or erecting a building.
Ross Roberts saw the need for a professional tree stump grinding service in the Central Coast region and is a true expert who loves the daily grind.
You can do it yourself but it’s hard yakka by hand and can be dangerous with machinery unless you know what you’re doing. It takes time and machine hire isn’t cheap either.
When you’re stumped it just pays to call in the professionals.
Our stump grinding service will remove those ugly tree stumps like magic.
WE GRIND UNWANTED TREE STUMPS TO DUST!Pullup Stumps—our service is outstanding, the pricing is very affordable and remember if we can’t do it nobody can.
WHATS WRONG WITH MY STUMPS?
Dealing with unwanted, dead or dying trees is a fact of life for any gardener or property owner but cutting them down is only part of the solution.
An unsightly stump is left that prevents you from using part of your garden. Old stumps also promote diseases that may spread to other parts of the garden.
And sometimes those tree stumps aren’t dead; they continue to produce pest plants through suckers or sending out new shoots.
Stump grinding offers a permanent solution to all those stump issues.
WHAT IS STUMP GRINDING?
Stump grinding involves the use of machines with a high speed rotating circular head with teeth.
These tungsten hardened teeth can rip through a stump to below ground level and reduce it to a rich mulch mixture of saw dust, wood chips and soil almost as quickly as Harry Potter can say ‘uppity stump’.
Our range of stump grinding equipment allows us to grind our way through any stump large or small and overcome any access issues.
High speed cutting wheels make short work of any stump and our handheld grinder goes to work where the articulated machines can’t go.
- Handheld stump grinder – for use on smaller stumps, tight spaces and planter boxes. It thrives on the grind despite its small size compared to its bigger brothers
- Rhyscorp Stumphumper—a large 380mm diameter cutting wheel powered by a grunty 27hp engine makes light work of much bigger stumps. The stumphumper is able to access spaces as tight as 770mm wide.
- Rayco 35hp rubber tracked grinder—chomps down those big tree stumps (1 metre or more in diameter).
PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLEPullup Stumps—our service is outstanding, the pricing is very affordable and remember if we can’t do it nobody can.
That’s why we have chosen our stump grinding equipment not only for their grinding prowess but for their ability to get into tight spaces safely and easily.
Articulated units mean tight corners are a breeze and our biggest unit has rubber tracks that won’t damage sensitive areas such as lawn.
We grind any tree stumps but the most common varieties include:
- Melaleuca tree / Paper Bark
- Gum Trees including Blue Gum, Sugar Gum, Red Gum
- Liquid Amber
- Pine Trees
- Camphor laurel
- Palm Trees
Some of these trees such as the Camphor Laurel are really invasive pests and need to go.
WE GRIND THE STUMPS THAT OTHERS WON'T TOUCHFor an Obligation Free Quote on Our Professional Stump Grinding Services GIVE US A CALL on 031 292 110
HOW WE WORK
When you call us this is what you can expect from Pullup Stumps:
- You will receive prompt helpful responses to all your questions. We may give you an estimated cost over the phone but we always provide a final quote based on a site inspection before going ahead
- We will give you a call usually a day or two before just to confirm the date and arrival times etc.
- We do a Dial Before You Dig (DBYD) search for underground services such as broadband, power, gas or water and we are covered by insurance for your peace of mind
- Our staff will take your safety and theirs seriously and will prepare the area for work and install temporary safety barriers. They will also request that you keep pets securely out of harm’s way inside the house or tied up.
- The area will be cleaned and swept after the stump has been removed
Unless you specifically request the removal of all the wood chips (an additional charge) you will have a fantastic heap of mulch for garden use. The mixture of saw dust, wood chips, and soil is a rich natural mulch perfect for:
- Adding to your compost
- Spreading around your other plants to reduce moisture loss
- Restricting weed growth
This mulch will eventually break down to feed the soil as well.
CALL 0431 292 110Pullup Stumps— The No1 Stump Grinding Company on the Central Coast.
STUMP GRINDING PRICING
Our pricing is based on the axis, width, depth and finally diameter of the stump.
Please be aware that other factors such as particularly difficult access or rocky ground may alter the total cost.
Give Ross a call today on 0431 292 110
We are proud to have many so many happy customers including residential and commercial businesses that continue to use our stump grinding services time and time again. Pullup Stumps are a friendly, reliable team with affordable prices, that you can trust to perform a high quality service.
Here’s just a few comments and testiomonials, you can view more on our Testimonials page here.
Central Coast Coverage Areas include:
- Woy Woy
- East Gosford
- The Entrance
- Hamlyn Terrace
Please note: Our Stump Grinding services include all areas of the Central Coast, if you don’t see your suburb listed that’s only because we haven’t listed every suburb on this page